Show us your creative talent & submit an original design for our 2015 Breastfeeding Friendly Edmonton T-shirt Design Contest!
Winning design will be unveiled at the BACE Family Picnic on May 30, 2015
Original artwork will be showcased on T-shirts sold as part of BACE's t-shirt shop as a fundraiser for our Breastfeeding Friendly Community Partners project.
Creator of the winning design will be recognized on the T-shirt and will receive a shout-out on BACE's website and social media channels
Submissions will be accepted through May 25, 2015
Email submissions to email@example.com with the Subject: BACE T-Shirt Contest
The fine print
The design must be your own original, unpublished work and must not include any third-party logos or copyrighted material; by entering the competition, you agree that your submission is your own work.
- Design should have a breastfeeding in public theme and may include line art, text and/or photos.
- Your design is for the front of the shirt and should be no larger than 10″ x 10″ (inches)
- Design may use a maximum of three colours
- Maximum of one entry per person.
- Must be original art.
- Approved submissions will be voted on by the BACE community
- BACE reserves the right to make changes to the winning design before printing, including changes in image size or ink color or t-shirt colour, in consultation with our t-shirt printer, GarageRock.
- By submitting your design, you grant permission for your design to be used by BACE including, but not limited to, the BACE website, social media channels and at events and for other future activities.
- BACE reserves the right to the final decision.
Submitting an entry:
- Digital art entries: high-resolution (300 dpi) layered .psd/.eps/.tif (Photoshop) file or .ai/.eps Vector Files (Illustrator) are preferred
- Do NOT send Microsoft Office files or Low- Resolution Files
- No embedded bitmap images (jpg, tif, bmp
- Convert and group all fonts to outlines
- Please let us know the preferred T-shirt colour for printing
- Hand-drawn art can be submitted as a photo - final art will be converted via high res scan if chosen.
- Please provide a jpg/png/screenshot of the completed artwork to act as a proof for your submission files.